Current job openings at Ecompartner
Perks of working withEcompartner
- 🤸 Flexibility – Work when you are most efficient and comfortable
- 🤝 Team Meetups – Travel to meet the team and experience a new place
- 📅 Conferences and Events – Travel to meet other like-minded people and learn
- 🚀Career Growth – Take your career in the direction you want – we are flexible
- 💲 Full-time position – fix and bonuses included
- 🏝️ Completely remote – Work from where you want!
Marketing and Partnership manager
Join a team of results-driven advertisers who love their work, have a bias for innovation, and are on a mission to provide our associates and clients the best experience possible!
Amazon Europe Growth agency is looking for a key team member.
Who we are:
We are a boutique e-commerce PPC advertising agency helping brands saving money and increasing revenues on the Amazon EU marketplaces.
We are looking for a talented, motivated, growth-minded person to join our team.
To build a people-centric company based on transparency and integrity and growth.
We strive to provide our people & clients the best experience and greatest results, with the utmost efficiency.
What you’ll do
- lead gen prospecting – list building and enrichment
- outreach to list – follow up
- organize partners co-marketing activities
- partners communication – email and calls
- Be the trusted advisor and advocate for a portfolio of clients
Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure adoption and successful renewal
Monitor client health and build associated risk mitigation plans
Resolve client inquiries by aligning them with the right resources
Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors
Clearly, communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Assist with challenging client requests
Who you are
Experience delivering client and partner-focused solutions to customer needs
Ability to manage multiple accounts and projects at a time
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Are passionate about customer success and experience
Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
Experience using CRMs or customer service software
Comfortable with Excel or Google Sheets Suite
Previous agency experience is great but not required
To succeed in this position, you will have a proven track record and:
- Proven work experience managing partners and clients
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- English fluent
- Ideally Fluent in another European language (German, Italian, Spanish, French)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Critical mindset
- Has good EQ
- Is agile & adaptable
- Learn and fail fast – test new strategies as available
- Has a bias towards action
- Is relentlessly pursuing personal development & becoming the best version of yourself
- Very good organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Enjoys working remote (and can hold yourself accountable)
Write “ATTENTION” somewhere in your application or the subject line
We take cultural fit very seriously and want somebody on the team that plays by the same rules. Please apply if these values resonate with you:
- Client Outcomes First – We consider what the outcomes for the client will be and work from there.
- Continuous Improvement – We are never complacent with the knowledge, tactics, and tools we have and are always searching for ways to improve.
- Radical Honesty – We deliver honest and helpful feedback to each other and clients along open lines of communication.
- Ownership – We step up, own it, and deliver it. We are accountable for what we do and take our time doing it to ensure quality. We always do what we say we’ll do.
- Simplicity – We eliminate or minimize things that make no impact on client outcomes. We ask ourselves “What would this look like if it were easy?”
To apply please send an email with your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions:
- What questions do you have about the job offer?
- Why did you apply to this particular job?