Current job openings at Ecompartner
Perks of working with Ecompartner
- 🤸 Flexibility – Work when you are most efficient and comfortable
- 🤝 Team Meetups – Travel to meet the team and experience a new place
- 📅 Conferences and Events – Travel to meet other like-minded people and learn
- 🚀Career Growth – Take your career in the direction you want – we are flexible
- 💲 Full-time position – salaried and bonuses included
- 🏝️ Completely remote – Work from where you want!
Are you a Pro Amazon Expert who knows how to manage Amazon Accounts and PPC especially?
If so… read on!
Amazon Europe Advertising agency is looking for a key team member.
We are a team of remote results-driven advertisers who love their work, have a bias for innovation, and are on a mission to provide our associates and clients the best experience possible.
To build a people-centric company based on transparency and integrity and growth.
We strive to provide our people & clients the best experience and greatest results, with the utmost efficiency.
This is not a typical Advertising Account Manager position where you will be working all day long doing routine monotonous tasks. With us you will develop into a better person and professional.
You must have
• 1 years at least of experience in Amazon Seller Central and its ad platform – Amazon Advertising
• analytics and reporting experience
• Fluency in Amazon Lingo
• Be an excel and data pro
• experience with some Amazon PPC management tools and other Amazon tools
• Experience Managing PPC campaigns with bulk files
• Proficient in productivity tools.Ideally the one we use: clickup. Otherwise trello or asana are ok.
What will you do in our team?
• Gradually take over day-to-day management of PPC clients accounts
• Execute action plan devised by the Senior brand manager
• Manage & optimize Amazon PPC advertising campaigns
– Monitor trends, ACOS, profit and spend across multiple brands
• Tracking the sales, effectiveness of campaigns, reporting the performance on a weekly basis.
• Provide weekly written trend reports based on set KPI’s such as revenue, sessions, and conversion data
• Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon and online shopping space
• Assume Leadership role of special projects as needed
You are an ideal candidate if:
– You are a fast learner with a bias towards action
• You have high EQ (you enjoy advertising, and talking about it with other people)
• You enjoy working remote (and can hold himself accountable)
• You are agile & adaptable
• You are relentlessly pursuing personal development & becoming the best version of yourself
• You are not afraid to test and execute bold, radically different suggestions
• Write “ATTENTION” somewhere in your application or the subject line
• Opportunity to work remote from anywhere in the world
– Monthly co-working allowance
• Client referral bonus
A final step in our hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former supervisors & others, when you apply please confirm that your ok with this!
Some additional details:
• Age & experience don’t matter – we’re more interested in qualities: humble, hungry, smart & driven.
• Fluency in English does – we work & communicate with our clients in English. Fluency in other European languages is a plus! (German on top, Spanish, Italian, French)
• We hope you’re ready to start ASAP
fix + bonus: 3k to 5k EUR per month
We take cultural fit very seriously and want somebody on the team that plays by the same rules. Please apply if these values resonate with you:
- Client Outcomes First – We consider what the outcomes for the client will be and work from there.
- Continuous Improvement – We are never complacent with the knowledge, tactics, and tools we have and are always searching for ways to improve.
- Radical Honesty – We deliver honest and helpful feedback to each other and clients along open lines of communication.
- Ownership – We step up, own it, and deliver it. We are accountable for what we do and take our time doing it to ensure quality. We always do what we say we’ll do.
- Simplicity – We eliminate or minimize things that make no impact on client outcomes. We ask ourselves “What would this look like if it were easy?”
To apply please send an email with your cv to: email@example.com and answer the following questions:
- What questions do you have about the job offer?
- Why did you apply to this particular job?